Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow*:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
You can apply to borrow $300 to $2,000 via a Small Amount Credit Contract (SACC) with Abbey Loans today.
SACC loans are unsecured and offer repayment terms between 16 days and 12 months.
SACC Loans charge the following:.
- Permitted establishment fee equaling 20% of the borrowed amount.
- Permitted monthly fee equaling 4% of the borrowed amount.
To be deemed eligible you must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Be a current Australian resident.
- Receive a regular income paid directly into your bank account.
- Not currently bankrupt or under a Part IX Debt Agreement.
We will need the following documentation:
- A copy of your bank statement showing all transactions from the last 90 days.
- A current Income Statement (if a Centrelink benefit recipient).
- Two most recent payslips (if employed in any capacity).
- Clear, individual pics of your Driver's Licence, Medicare Card, Centrelink Card and Photo ID (all must be current).
All applications are subject to Resposible Lending Assessments and are generally reviewed within 24 hours depending on your required information being available. Got all that??? If you understand all of the above,Great! Let's get started on your application......